SkyTech Media Vault: A shared storage solution that’s not just simpler - It’s smarter.
The SkyTech Media Vault holds solutions for intermediate, professional, and enterprise level networks by utilizing Fibre, iSCSI (Small Computer System Interface) Technology, or SAS as the standard for connecting multiple data storage units together.
This flexibility allows SkyTech to customize your capacity to your needs, across a network of multiple workstations.
SkyTech MediaVault Storage Solutions can start at just $9,995!
Top 3 reasons why you need SkyTech Media Vault:
|1||super-fast data transfers over the network while allowing users to manage that data over long distances|
|2||highly scalable for expansion for up to 96 hard disk drives and up to 384 Terabytes of storage|
|3||increased data protection with Built-in RAID Protection and optimal transfer speeds with its built-in RAID Controller Card. This unit supports RAID Levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, or JBOD Configuration.|
16TB Shared Storage Solution
32TB Shared Storage Solution
64TB Shared Storage Solution
|Apple MacPro Server 3.2GHz||Apple MacPro Server 3.2GHz||Apple MacPro Server 3.2GHz|
|16TB High Performance RAID Storage||32TB High Performance RAID Storage||64TB High Performance RAID Storage|
|Small Tree 24 port Gigabit Switch||Small Tree 24 port Gigabit Switch||Small Tree 24 port Gigabit Switch|
|Atto Technology ExpressSAS R680||Atto Technology ExpressSAS R680||Atto Technology ExpressSAS R680|
|APC Smart-UPS X 1500||APC Smart-UPS X 1500||APC Smart-UPS X 1500|
|SkyTech On-Site Installation||SkyTech On-Site Installation||SkyTech On-Site Installation|
EVO Shared Storage Server: A beautiful blend of total flexibility and performance.
EVO is a complete, networked storage server solution for Video/Film/TV, graphics, VFX, animation, audio, and broadcast production environments. Don’t pay for extra software. With EVO Shared Storage Server you can use your SAN or NAS to search, index, & preview your assets, share Avid, Adobe, Apple Projects, Bins and Media.
What makes EVO a unique shared storage solution?
- EVO is a high performance storage server with the greatest connectivity options available in one product.
- Starting under $7k, Evo v5.5 incorporates the latest advancements in hardware and software storage.
- EVO gives you complete flexibility with built in SAN and NAS, use one or both simultaneously.
- EVO carries enhanced features like volume and pool expansion, SSD, 10GbE, project/bin sharing, RAID 6, and remote monitoring and setup.
- EVO is designed for online, real-time use with leading applications such as Smoke, Scratch, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and Pro Tools.
- Whether your computers are directly connected to EVO, or connected with a switch, share your content using an Ethernet and Fibre channel at a sustained workload of nearly 2.5GB/s.
32TB Shared Storage Solution
48TB Shared Storage & Archive Solution
64TB Shared Storage, Asset Management,
& Archive Solution!
|EVO v5.5 32TB Shared Storage||EVO v5.5 48TB Shared Storage||EVO v5.5 64TB Shared Storage|
|Professional Installation||Cache-A Pro-Cache5||CATDV Enterprise (5 Clients)|
|1 YR Service & Support||Professional Installation||Cache-A Pro-Cache5 w/ Worker Node & Server|
|5 Pack of Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams||1 YR Service & Support||Onsite Training|
|-||5 Pack of Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams||Professional Installation|
|-||-||1 YR Service & Support|
|-||-||5 Pack of Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams|
Scale Logic’s Genesis RX, DX, NX and IAP: A robust, scalable shared storage solution.
Scale Logic offers an array of affordable SAN and NAS configurations that carry high bandwidth customizable storage solutions. These configurations can integrate single or multi tiered cross-platform storage for Mac, Windows or Linux systems, providing the top-notch steady performance needed for multi stream HD and PDX workflows.
What strengths do Scale Logic’s Genesis RX, DX, NX and IAP carry?
The Genesis NX can be used as a low cost network appliance, a typical NAS file server, iSCSI host or target, or spinning disk archive. Genesis NX trumps typical NAS systems because it’s able to grow your file system with added storage.
- 1/10 GB NIC
- Simple Installation
- Built in Replication
- SMB, CIFS, NFS, AFP & FTP support
- Remote Event Notification • Bonded ports
The Genesis DX RAID is a great line of Enterprise-level, modular-designed RAIDs. With the Genesis DX RAID you can start small and grow with your expanding storage needs.
- 2U 12 Bay 3.5″ or 24 bay 2.5″
- RAID 1, Triple Mirror, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60
- 6 Gbit SAS Expansion 12-96 3.5, 24-144 2.5
- Supports SAS, 8GB FC and 1/10GB iSCSI
- 2U 12/344TB, 24/86TB
- Extensive Software Suite
The Genesis RX RAID series integrates RAID 6 or 7 technology with the latest industry-standard hardware components.
- Internal MDC
- Supports FC and 1/10GB iSCSI
- Up to 2/1 stream or 2K/4K
- Up to 144TB in 4U form factor
- Real Time Initiator
- Skip Slow Drive on Rebuild
The Genesis IAP allows you to manage newly ingested footage, expand near-line and offline capacity and automatically migrate data.
- Mirrored SAS boot drives
- Purpose Built CentOS 5.4 OS
- Used for HyperFS and Scale Out NAS
- Cache Protected RAID1 Metadata Volumes
- 3 Metadata volumes max
- Support for up to 16 file systems
Choosing the right Shared Storage Solution for your workflow can be very difficult. Schedule your SkyTech Consultation today.